This ninth annual nationwide LRG study investigates Internet-delivered video service markets in order to get an accurate picture of where these markets currently stand, how they have evolved, and the near-term potential for emerging video services and platforms. This study examines:
- Current environment for Internet-delivered video, including: Connected TVs and related devices, subscription video on-Demand (SVOD) services (such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video, and Hulu Plus) and video on non-TV devices (computers, mobile phones, and iPads/tablets)
- Consumer ownership of products that provide the platforms for emerging video services
- Consumer use of, various forms of emerging video services
- Types of consumers who currently use emerging video services, and how they are using these services
- Changes in usage and opinions over time
- Awareness of, and interest in, new Internet-delivered video services
- Impact of emerging video services on "traditional" forms of media and entertainment
Click here for a printable Table of Contents from this study.
(PDF® format - requires Adobe® PDF® Reader).
(C) Copyright 2015. Leichtman Research Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
For questions/problems with the site, contact us at webmstr@LeichtmanResearch.com.